Waze and Halo Infinite have teamed up. The app, Waze, has a voice pack. It is free for iOS and Android. The voice pack includes the Master Chief of Halo and Escharum, the game’s main antagonist.
The Waze voices from Halo Infinite are Master Chief and Escharum.
The Master Chief Halo Infinite Waze voice will have some memorable lines for the game’s hero to utilize to spice up their mission.
Let’s go. I’m not sure whether you’ve ever saved the world before, but it’s about to happen. Let’s go.”
The following voices in Halo Infinite are only available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese for a limited time.
If you are using Waze, you can also make it custom. For example, you can include friends like Master Chief and Escharum or fantastic voices.
Fans can personalize their vehicles’ appearance on the navigation app by choosing Warthog or Ghost in the customization drop-down menu.
Read More : Best Procreate Alternatives for PC, Windows 10, Mac, and Android
How to Open the Master Chief’s Avatar in Waze Using a Voice Command
- You’ll need to download Waze on your phone to use this new feature.
- Tap the magnifying glass symbol at the top left of the screen. This will show a drop-down menu with different things to search for.
- It is time to play the game! Select “Drive with Master Chief” from the drop-down menu.
You’ll see a list of voice directions to choose from. You can select between a Spartan as a supersoldier or an unruly Banished rebel.
- You may also personalize Waze’s voice to your liking.
- Tap the Settings icon, then choose General from the drop-down menu. Follow through on-screen instructions.
- You can decide how you want Waze to talk. You can have a voice that will tell you where to go.
Waze is a way to use your phone to find the best routes and make it easy for you to go somewhere.
To change the voice of navigation software, follow these steps. First, record your say and share it with other people on the app.
Leave a Reply