Sunry Murder Trial Side Quest – Manaan (Kotor 1)
Beginning Place: Ahto West
Cutting Off Point You visit the Unknown World // If you get rid of the shark at end of Manaan
Reward Multiple Rewards/Outcomes
Exit onto West Central (#4) .
2. Elora Sunry’s Murder Trial
If you’re carrying Jolee (from Kashyyyk) in your group when you enter Ahto West, you’ll encounter Elora and start a extensive trial quest for Jolee and her party members to resolve. The entire thing will be explained in this article. The investigation concerns her husband Sunry. Sunry has been accused of killing an Sith woman at the Hotel in East Central, and you as the arbiter in the investigation, are expected to investigate and defend Sunry. It’s simpler to describe this investigation in steps, and the results to allow me to use them as the markers for different areas you’ll visit.
Elora will then ask you go to her at Selkath High Court here in Ahto West area #7. There, you can speak to Judge Shelkar, and ask to be named the arbiter in the case. You’ll be awarded 100xp.
You’ll know that the bulk of the action was carried out in the hotel located situated in East Central. When you arrive to the hotel to ask witnesses questions talk to Elora and inquire about Sunry’s past .
Take a taxi toward East Central Hotel at East Central Hotel at East Central (#8) to talk to the to speak with the hotel manager of the hotel Ignus. Be aware that you are representing Sunry at the time of the hearing. Ignus could be convinced to claim that he heard the shot following Sunry left by using your persuasion skills or 200 credits. It could be an “Dark Side” move, but you will not get anything in the form of Dark Side points. Also, you’ll get 500xp. It’s not essential to take this action even if you would like to demonstrate Sunry innocent, but it may aid your case.
After Ignus Talk to Firith me in the room. East Central (#9) . You can also persuade (and force Persuade) Firith to give you details and this time, the sith lady was actually a Dark Jedi. You could also give Firith 100 credits to accomplish the same. Each will earn you 500xp.
The next time you talk to Gluupor, do it in the room to the left of the bottom in the Hotel at East Central (#10) . You could use your persuasive skills (or 100 credits) to convince Gluupor to admit to having Sunry’s award in the room and be able to prove this in the court. 500xp.
When you leave the establishment, you’ll find yourself greeted by an “mysterious person” at East Central (#11) . What he’ll offer in response to your question is to remain open regarding the trial and look for information about the trial at the Republic and Sith Embassy. As far as I’m aware, this could be a glitch in the game. I’ve visited an Sith Embassy twice and could not find any evidence that I could utilize during the trial in the future. But it is true that the Republic Embassy holds useful information within its computer room. an audio recording of the murder actually taking place, nearly sufficient to make Sunry innocent without trial, if that’s what you want. Visit at the Republic Embassies computer room. East Central (#6) Cut and then transfer to the PC, then download the Sunry recorder. In addition to 300xp, you’ll have all the data necessary in order to determine whether Sunry as innocent, or not guilty.
Go back and go to Ahto West #2 and speak with Elora once more. Inform her that Sunry might not be as innocent as she believes and then present her with the data record. You’ll be rewarded with 500xp, but she’ll doubt your claims. It’s time to talk directly with Sunry himself, who’s currently in prison currently.
Contact the guard for selkath in front of the prison in number 8 and you’ll be permitted to go inside. Inside, you’ll find Sunry along with the Warden. You should talk about the matter with Sunry first, and then finish all conversation topics. Then, you’ll present him with the datapad that proves you murdered the sith woman you will be awarded 500xp and he’ll admit to the crime. If you let Sunry to convince you to release him, you’ll be rewarded with (DS Points) for this discussion. You now face an issue at the time of the trial. Do you believe Sunry’s claims of innocence or declare Sunry guilty? There are three possibilities: 1. Guilty, but without presenting the 300xp data recording 2. Guilty when submitting the recording of data as proof for 400xp. Innocent for 500xp, and reduced prices at the two major retailers in Manaan. Whatever the outcome is, you will not receive Dark Side or Light Side points in the coming trial Keep this in your mind.
Speak to the Warden, and ask him for Sunry’s murder trial to be started. He’ll bring your to Selkath High Court at area #7. Everyone (that is possible to be) is expected to be there.
High Court. Here are the many results and the best way to get these:
Read More : The Mission’s Brother Side Quest – Tatooine (Knights of the Old Republic)
Finding Sunry guilty , but not presenting the data record:
Just take the trial through without showing the data record as quickly as you can but without having questions. The judge will find him guilty, and you’ll be awarded 300xp.
If you’ve enlisted Jolee to join your group, and you have him along on your trip to Ahto West on Manaan Elora will come up to you and start the Side Quest. To complete this quest, you have to play the role of an attorney representing Sunry which is known as an “Arbiter” in the game. You’ll be charged with gathering evidence by interviewing witnesses, figuring out what exactly happened, and then representing Sunry at trial.
This is a lengthy quest with numerous steps and diverse outcomes. To simplify it I’ve broken it down into various components. Below you’ll find a listing of all the evidence that you could gather for this particular case. At the end of the page, you’ll find three main results you could get from this task.
1. Talk to your representative from Selkath High Court in Ahto West and be appointed as the Arbiter of Sunry
(Optional) (Optional) Speak with Sunry and go through all discussion possibilities with him.
2. Talk with Ignus at East Central and learn who the other witnesses are as as his own side of the incident. He witnessed Sunry go away shortly after hearing the blaster’s shot. You can force him to state it was shot following Sunry had left. If you attempt to force Persuade him, he’ll be reluctant to be truthful during the trial, but when you pay him with bribes, the bribe will make him lie on your behalf. There aren’t any dark Side points are earned from this.
3. Talk to Firith My within Firith Me’s East Central hotel room and find out that Sunry was involved in an affair (and receive an Journal Update). You can convince him with 100 credits to discover about the fact that this person Sunry was involved in an affair with was actually an actual Dark Jedi; you can persuade him, however you’ll earn Dark Side Points for doing it.
4. Speak to Gluupor in the opposite East Central hotel room and convince him with 100 credits to reveal that he fabricated proof on the body of the female Sith.
5. A “Mysterious Man A ‘Mysterious Man’ will greet you as you leave at the East Central hotel and tell you to remain open about the trial . He’ll also recommend you to look up for evidence at the Republic as well as Sith bases to find more evidence.
(Optional) (Optional) Confront Elora about the matter. Sunry must endure to get an additional 500xp
6. Cut into the computer in the Computer Room at the Republic Enclave in East Central and view the evidence of Sunry killing Elassa.
7. Return to Sunry inside his Holding Cell and speak with Sunry in the Holding Cell. Talk to him. Explore every option for conversation to discover the details. You can then argue with him about the evidence that he killed Elassa. If you are willing to assist Sunry escape from murder, you’ll earn Dark Side Points for this dialogue.
After you’ve completed the above steps , you’ll be able to move on with your trial. In order to begin the trial, contact Selkath Warden, who sits at the table in the same space with Sunry. He warns you that when the trial starts, there’s no way to restart it, and there is no way to go back (unless you save your data).
NOTE: Regardless of the outcome of this trial, there are any Light Side or Dark Side Points earned.
When the trial is over, there are a couple of alternatives (assuming you’ve followed all the steps above). It is possible to find Sunry guilty by presenting the Datapad which you found through slicing into the Republic’s computer , or you can prove Sunry guilty of having a bad defense lawyer. Don’t question witnesses or pose silly questions and Sunry will be confirmed guilty.
Not to be forgotten You can also search for Sunry innocent. This will earn you the highest amount of exp (500xp) to finishing the quest.
1. Locate Sunry Guilty (don’t record data) 300xp
2. Get Sunry Guilty (show the data record) 400xp
3. Find Sunry Innocent 500xp and discount at both major merchants within Ahto East and East Central
To demonstrate Sunry innocent, you’ll have to have a great defense lawyer. Below are the questions you must ask every witness in a simple to understand format that will show Sunry innocent.
Firith My Cross Exam: Ask him if Elassa is a Dark Jedi then ask him whether he was present when the execution take place
Gluupor Cross Examining: You’ll want to inquire of Gluupor whether he placed the medal in his possession in the first place, and also whether he was present when the murder occur
Elora Cross Examination: Examine her on Sunry’s relationship
Sunry Cross Examining: Ask Sunry if it was his intention to end the investigation, and if Sith would oppose the idea.
Closing Statements In this section, you’ll need to select “No one was actually present at the crime” and “Sunry was able to stop the saga, and that the Sith took her down.” You’re able to put your case to rest after proving these two points.
It’s that much for this lengthy Side Quest, if you completed the steps above, you’ll have proven Sunry as innocent, and let him escape with his murder.