It is a device that Xbox is a gaming device that is always linked to the web. Therefore, it can be put in offline mode and can play offline games if they are in offline mode. However, most games that are available on Xbox are online-based games, which means that you require an internet connection to play the games.
What can I do to fix my Xbox limitations?
Create content restrictions based on the age of your children.
- Hit the Xbox button to open the guide, then navigate to Profile and System > > Settings > Account Family settings.
- Select the Manage Family Members option. Select the member’s settings that you’d like to change.
- Under Access to Content, choose the desired age restriction.
How can I fix the connection error in Xbox One?
Unplug the power cord to the side of the modem. After one minute, connect the modem to the power cord and sit for all lights to go back to normal. Switch on the console. Check your Xbox connection once more (Profile and System > Settings and General, Network setting > Test connection to the Network).
Fix Xbox error 0x97e107df
The Xbox error code 0x97e107df indicates an error in connectivity. The Xbox device is not able to access an Xbox Service or cannot join the Internet. The issue could be yours, or it could be a service issue on Microsoft’s side.
1. Verify Xbox the status of your Xbox service
The Xbox error code 0x97e107df is frequently related to service down. Before you attempt anything, make sure that you can confirm that the Xbox services are functioning and running.
- Open a browser on your desktop.
- Go to this page to check the Xbox website to check the status of your service.
- Find out if a service is not working.
If the service is unavailable, it will be necessary to be patient for them to be repaired. The issue cannot be fixed in any other way.
2. Testing network connection
Make sure that the Xbox connects to the Internet. You can verify network connectivity via the Xbox.
- Press the button that says X on your controller.
- The menu pops up. Click on Settings.
- Navigate to Network > Network settings.
- Select the network settings to test.
3. Reset Network
If the console isn’t connecting to the Network as it should, i.e., the Network is functioning, and other devices can be connected to it, you must reset the network settings.
- Press the button X on your console.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to Network>Advanced settings.
- Select an alternate MAC address.
- Start your Xbox.
Sign out and then sign in
Try signing out and then signing in again to the Xbox account. If your account isn’t connecting or there’s an authentication issue, logging out and logging back in should resolve the issue.
Press the button X on your controller.
Go to Home.
Select your profile picture.
Choose the option to log out.
Start the console.
Sign in to your Xbox account again.
Read More : VR headset is compatible with Xbox One
4. Reset Xbox
If there’s no service disruption and your Internet connection is stable in the air, then your issue could be in it and the firmware. Resetting it will resolve the issue. It’s recommended to ensure your games are backup before proceeding.
- Hold and press one of the buttons on power on your Xbox.
- Press the button for about 10 minutes.
- Release the button after the console is shut down.
- Take another 15 to 20 seconds.
- Switch the console off.
Issues with the Xbox service usually cause the Xbox error 0x97e107df. Microsoft usually resolves issues with service swiftly since most customers won’t be able to play games on their console. In the case of partial outages, it is possible to wait for a bit longer. Certain service issues last longer and impact only specific games. If this is the case, you could try another game while you wait.