When the ISP/Network on the user end cannot bind to the server, the No Route error occurs in Disharmony.
As a first suggestion, you should check your firewall software settings for Dissonance.
Purge verified DNS as a reliable option in several cases.
If you encounter the no route discord in Disharmony, reset the High priority setting of High-quality service High Packet.
What is PSTN connection on Discord?
Before discussing how to fix the PSTN connection issue, it’s probably worth reviewing what PSTN is.
PSTN is a real-time Internet communication criterion that allows voice and video clips to be obtained and sent. RTC was launched by Google in 2011, enabling real-time streaming of audio, video, and data over the Internet and native browsers. The ultimate goal of RTC was to allow applications to be developed for Internet browsers, mobile systems, and IoT tools that offer more affluent and higher quality video and good communication.
In Dissonance’s case, RTC is run by massive web servers, suggesting that you have to go through the claimed web servers when you connect to a Discord network. In some cases, there will be a problem linking to the PSTN server; this is when Dissonance will surely tell you the PSTN connection error.
Fortunately, nine times out of 10, your problem is Internet-related and can be fixed with a few simple actions. However, other times, it can be a bit more troublesome.
- Examine the firewall software settings for Disharmony.
- Press Windows secret.
- Type firewall software, then select the Windows Defender Firewall program to open that Control Panel applet.
- Click Enable an app or feature using the Windows Protector Firewall program to open the enabled app option shown directly below.
- Click on the Adjustment Settings option.
- After that, select all Discord check boxes if they are not set.
- Click the OK button.
Restart Discord and your router.
Not to sound like one of those robot call center tech guys, but the first step you need to take is to turn your router (and Dissonance) on and off. This will reset your web connection, but it will also take care of any Disharmony packaging errors that may have occurred during the opening of the Dissonance.
This simple method will surely fix the Disharmony RTC connection error. It will certainly also fix the No Course error and RTC connection stuck errors.
Uninstall antivirus software
- Use the fastest way to stick to the keyboard: Windows + R.
- Enter appwiz.cpl in the Open box, then click OK to open the Features and Programs applet.
- Select the provided antivirus software and also click on the Uninstall option.
- Click Yes on any verification trigger that opens.
- Restart Windows after uninstalling antivirus software.
Check your firewall
Second, always check your antivirus/Windows firewall software to ensure it’s not incorrectly blocking Disharmony from connecting to web servers. It may even be allowed or briefly affected by the firewall.
If you want to be 100% sure that it’s not your firewall causing the problem, try disabling it briefly and then connect to Disharmony. However, this comes with many potential threats that would far outweigh the PSTN connection issue.
So, there you have it, our quick roundup on how to fix Discord’s annoying RTC link error. Hopefully, the above approaches have allowed you to fix the problem and get back to playing with your friends and teammates. Feel free to drop us a comment in the area below if you have any questions about the above techniques.