Act 3 Quest 4: Lam Esen’s Tome – Diablo 2
Quest Location: The Ruined Temple
Quest NPC: Alkor
Quest Goal: Retrieve Lam Esen’s Tome
Reward: 5 Attribute Points
It is possible to begin the quest when you have completed the third act of Quest 2 Blade of the Old Religion by talking to Alkor and you can begin the quest whenever you like by taking Lam Esen’s Tome in the Ruined Temple. Only thing that you need to do for this quest is visit the Ruined Temple, pick up Lam Esen’s Tome and return it to Alkor.
It is believed that the Ruined Temple always appears within Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar along with Lam Esen’s Tome always appears inside the Ruined Temple. The thing you’re looking for is tiny base (pictured below) that you’ll need to click to open the tome.
Notice: You will not be credited for this quest unless are inside the Ruined Temple when Lam Esen’s Tome is clicked.
The return of Lam Esen’s Tome to Alkor will reward you with 5 attribute points which you can use as well as discounts on purchases in Kurast. These attribute points that you earn through this quest are an indefinite reward which is why it is highly recommended to complete this quest on each level.
To see a complete list of other quests available in Diablo 2 that offer you an ongoing reward like this one , I suggest that you read my Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 1 – The Golden Bird Walkthrough
- For you to begin Act 3 Quest 1 Diablo 2 Resurrected, you need to hunt down and kill every Unique monster after you have completed the entire Act 2 quests. This differs from other quests typically offered by other NPCs within the game. Although it’s not mandatory it is recommended to complete this quest to gain the permanent hit points of +20. That said, this is a full walkthrough of the quest: Golden Bird quest:
- Find and kill every Unique creature once you have left your home at the Kurast Docks.
- The Unique monster will drop an item dubbed Jade Figurine.
- Once you have received the Jade Figurine, your quest log will be up-to-date.
- It is imperative to deliver this exclusive item into Deckard Cain.
- He recommends you bring the statue to the captain of the ship Meshif He would likely be interested in the figurine.
- The next step is to take the Jade Figurine to Meshif.
- The person will then take the item in exchange for will present you with a gold bird statuette.
- It is now time to go and take your golden statuette of the bird to Deckard Cain.
- Deckard Cain believes that the statuette is the site of Ku Y’leh’s ashes.
- To verify this, you’ll be required to visit Alkor, the alchemist. Alkor.
- When you leave the area, and then return, Alkor will give you an Potion of Life.
- A Potion of Life will give you 20 hit points that will last forever.
- This is the conclusion of Act 3 Quest 1.
Read More : Deponia: The Complete Journey FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 2 – Blade of the Old Religion Walkthrough
- Talk to Hratli.
- For this mission, you will need to locate the Ancient Skatsimi Blade for Ormus to guard Ormus from attack.
- The Ancient Skatsimi Blade called “The Gidbinn” is found inside The Flayer Jungle.
- It is possible to access Flayer Jungle through Spider Forest or to the Great Marsh.
- Sometimes, you have to find your Flayer Dungeon entrance in order to locate the village.
- Explore the area for an undiscovered Flayer Jungle.
- The altar will be located in The Flayer Jungle.
- You must connect to an altar in order to make its guardian.
- You must defeat The guardian Unique Rat Man, to be able to collect Gidbinn as drop.
- Take the dagger to Ormus.
- Contact Asheara to receive an unbeatable Iron Wolf mercenary.
- Return to Ormus for the rare Ring.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 3 – Khalim’s Will Walkthrough
- This quest can be begun by logging into Great Marsh. It is important to note that this is the most complex quest in D2R. With this in mind, let’s get started:
- It is necessary to transform and create Khalim’s Will by using the Horadric Cube.
- To make the recipe, you’ll require Khalim’s eye and Brain, Khalim’s Heart along with Khalim’s Flail.
- They will be spread across various locations.
- Khalim’s Eye: Gold chest inside the Spider Cavern below the Spider Forest.
- Khalim’s Brain: Gold chest found in the Flayer Dungeon level three below the Flayer Jungle.
- Khalim’s Heart: Gold chest on the second floor of the sewers, just below Kurast.
- Khalim’s Flail: on the member of the High Council Member in Travincal.
- Make use of the items listed below to transmute Khalim’s Will with the help of Horadric Cube.
- Utilize it to take out the glowing red Compelling Orb and enter Durance of Hate.
- Then Act 3 Quest 3 will be completed.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 4 – Lam Esen’s Tome Walkthrough
- Initiate Act 3 Quest 4 by interfacing with Alkor when you’ve completed your “Blade of the Old Religion” quest.
- You can also begin your journey by visiting the Ruined Temple located in Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar.
- Be the first to defeat this Super Unique Corrupted Rogue the boss Sarina who is the Battlemaid.
- Take the book home.
- Return Lam Esen’s Tome book back to Alkor.
- Get +5 stat points for your reward.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 5 – The Blackened Temple Walkthrough
- You may avoid this mission if already accomplished Act 3 Quest 3 Khalim’s Will. If not, you must complete this quest in order to enter Durance of Hate.
- You can follow the quest log in order to find all six Members from Zakarum High Council. Zakarum High Council.
- 3 will be in Travincal. The 3rd one will be will be located in Durance of Hate.
- It is necessary to locate and collect your drop Flail and destroy it immediately. Compelling Orb.
- By destroying the orb, you will stop all remaining Zakarum members from attacking you.
- Make yourself ready to fight the Mephisto boss fight on the next mission.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 6 – The Guardian Walkthrough
- The principal purpose of the quest to kill and find Mephisto..
- After the Act boss is defeated, you are allowed to enter Infernal Gate to start Act 4.
Leave a Reply