Villagers from the village were there to pay tributes to their loved relatives. The present village population has an entirely different relationship to the cemetery.
The only ones who are that are buried in the graveyard is not known villagers, and are who are far too commonplace to merit to be buried within the cemetery.
The dead have been buried within the Valley for many generations. There’s a hint that’s a sign of a lack of space.
The Graveyard is a fourth-level biome. The vast cemetery has been used for generations, from the time the first man set up his home in the area. The gravestones of thousands mark the place the graves where the remains and ashes of the deceased rest in the sky of the valley.
But, the valley is now filled due to the fact that there is a malaise that has swept through the area. Malaise caused by the Malaise has brought numerous corpses to fill in the gaps. There is no other bone pile that will fit in this area. Today, the living dead take up residence in this area and walk on the tiny surface that doesn’t have a gravestone to mark it.
General information [Dead cells architects key]
Access and exit
The dead cells architects key Graveyard is accessible only via the Insufferable Crypt, or from the Nest.TBS Access points for both require The Spider Rune.
Three exits can be found to the Graveyard. The first one leads into the Forgotten Sepulcher and is available when the player first visits and the third exit takes you towards the Undying ShoresFF that is only accessible after the player has travelled to the Fractured ShrinesFF at least once. A third exit is accessible after defeating the hand of the King for the first time, and leads to the Cavern.RotG to access the biome, players need to find the Cavern KeyRotG within the huge gap created by the Giant after escaping prison in the Prisoners’ Quarters. Then, he has to carry the key into the Graveyard and use it to open an entrance that allows an access into the Cavern. Once it is unlocked, the second exit can be used for a long time.
To get to the exit from the Graveyard The player has to locate The Graveyard Key, that opens the doors to the underground portion in the biome.
The Graveyard has 4 scrolls, including two Scrolls of Power (with a third hidden in a treasure chest that is cursed) and one Dual Scroll. When you have (3and the BSC) you can find an additional Scroll of Power. If there are 3 Boss Stem Cells are active, this biome offers two certain Scroll Fragments When the 4/5 Boss Stem Cells are active, the biome is equipped with 3 guaranteed Scroll Fragments.
Level of enemy tier and gear scalingThe gear level scaling of enemies
The table in the following, you’ll find the gear level as well as the enemies tiers of the graveyard in relation to the difficulty.
Shops and loot
- 1. the cursed chest located in the underground section
- 10% chance to get the chance to get an extra Chest that is cursed
Boss Stem Cells RewardsBoss Stem Cells rewards[
- 1. BSC 1 BSC Items at altar
- 2. BSC 2 BSC: Food shop
- 3 BSC: Cells vat
- 4. BSC 4 BSC: Chained Items on altar
Secret areas 
The blueprints for Parting Gift and Merchandise Categories and the the Parting Gift can be located at the upper right edge of the level. To gain access to the blueprint for the Merchandise Categories, a player must locate the Key of the Architect that is concealed within a wall rune or a ground-rune in the underground portion in the Graveyard.
The switch that opens the door which opens towards Parting Gift is found just above the blueprint for the Merchandise Categories hidden within a ceiling. The blueprint and the door is located just inside the door to the Architect’s Key and are hidden in a different ceiling. Another Moonflower Key can also be located in this secret room. This is the one needed for accessing three levels of BSC Acceptance. It requires the use of a Key to get to. It is located in the wall behind some foliage.
Read More : DBZ Space: Dragon Ball Legends(information & More)
In the following table, you’ll see which enemies are in the Graveyard in accordance with the difficulty level. Each enemy’s all rare, common, rare, and legendary blueprints that they have are highlighted. If applicable the difficulty level minimum to acquire blueprints is stated in brackets.
A Grimoire is located on the outside of the Graveyard inside a structure that could be employed by the Alchemist to conduct his research. 
- ” The bodies are useless, their skins are no longer usable for my research.“
- ” I’ll have to resort to taking tooth samples. I hope that will help me to understand the origin of the Malaise.“
A nearby rack the Beheaded discovers a selection of potions, as well as a list of treatments for healing, possibly designed to treat malaise:
- ” Bleudigris for infusion“
- ” Essence of bupleurum“
- ” Cream of valley oak“
- ” Syrup of large worms“
A heap of bodies that have been burned was found beneath the research desk , which the Alchemist was using to make their skins. But, he states that these bodies have been discarded and was able to transfer them to tooth samples to conduct his research to discover the cause to the Malaise. The Beheaded note that the bodies kept in a poorly ventilated structure is not sanitary:
- ” Another pile of burned bodies.“
- ” And storing them in a badly ventilated building… Seems a bit unhygienic!“
Some tombstones scattered throughout the Graveyard have inscriptions that illustrate the terrible death scene which occurred at the time of the Island.
A gravestone left by a woman in memory of her husband has been used to commemorate her son, daughter or even for her cat in a way, tracing the deaths of her entire family members due to Malaise. Malaise: [2The gravestone was re-used by a cat, her son and daughter.
- ” To my late husband“
- ” There’s another more recent inscription under it:“
- ” To my daughter“
- “To my son“
- ” To my cat“
Two tombstones are also located, one of which contains the engraving “Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens” and an alphabetical list of names. inaccessible:
- ” Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens“
- ” There’s a whole list of names engraved on it.“
- ” Can’t make it out, it’s too old.“
The other has an unfinished floor:
- ” There’s a little plate on the ground.“
Another man has left flowers in a bouquet on the grave of his wife:
- ” A bouquet of faded flowers placed on the grave.“
and a letter that demonstrates his desperate state and suggesting his suicide attempt in order to “join her”: [33
- ” I don’t care if darkness covers our island. I only care about one thing now.“
- ” …I want the Malaise to take me to you.“
- “… Charming!“
A blocked passageway filled with crystals within the underground part in the Graveyard [4The passageway full of crystals in the underground section of the Graveyard suggests that there were additional links to the Cavern which were apparently made by miners but which later fell down or were deliberately condemned
- ” Icy cold air is coming up from this hole overlooking an abyss…“
- ” Some strange rumblings, too…“
An order from the King to his soldier’s is located as follows:
- ” Hmm, another order to the officers…“
- ” The graveyard is full. Transfer the bodies directly to the ossuary and set fire to them immediately!“
- ” Sounds like they were making it up as they went along.“
Graves of the architectsGraves of the architects[
Very rarely, rooms with tomb-walls from the architects can be seen. Prior to the time that the Beheaded gets into the room, gravelike signposts is found:
- ” Here lie the Architects.“
Then the Beheaded is able to interact with numerous tombs.
Alcove of Mathieu I
- “Mathieu I, Scribe“
- ” There are bones in the alcove over the inscription.“
- ” At least two different people.“
- ” But both incomplete.“
- ” Gwenael, Master Architect“
- ” A crossed brush and trowel are drawn on the urn.“
- ” With some very elaborate bas-reliefs all around.“
Alcove of Mathieu II
- “Mathieu II, Scribe“
- ” The bones in this alcove belong to two different people.“
- ” The guy burying them must have got them all mixed up.“
- ” Second Architect Noemie“
- ” The wolf ornamenting this stele shows that it was a formidable combatant…“
- ” … with a weak spot for bananas.“
- “Pascal, Lead Foreman“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with piles of paper.“
- ” Payment orders bearing the royal seal.“
- ” Steve, Lead Merchant“
- ” Unlike the other urns, this one is made of platinum.“
- ” The cover bears a coat of arms:“
- ” A closed fist with the middle finger up.“
- ” The piles of gold coins are a good indication of his contribution.“
- ” Thomas, Master Sculptor“
- ” The alcove is full of little statuettes representing all kinds of creatures on the island.“
- ” There’s also a brush drawn on the urn in the middle.“
- ” Joan, Wandering Merchant“
- ” The name “Joan” seems to cover an older name.“
- “”Gui”… “Guil” something. It’s been erased.”
- ” There are gold coins scattered all over the ground.“
- “Ben, Master Copyist“
- ” A slab covered with short messages, none longer than 140 characters…“
- ” … and a little blue bird engraved on the urn.“
- ” Probably a spy.“
- ” Yoann, Master Bard“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with miniature instruments.“
- “Sebastien, Scribe“
- ” More or less elaborate little toys arranged around the urn in the alcove.“
- ” Most of them have the initials “Ludum”.“
- “Christophe, Cryptographer“
- ” An indecipherable message inscribed at the foot of the urn.“
- ” But the strangest thing of all is this little goat figurine right next to it.“
- ” To our architects lost in the great Krunch“
- Before v1.1 the 19:30 timed doors were used to award players two Scrolls of Power, making it an extremely profitable level in terms of loot.
- Prior to v1.2 the Repository of the Architects was an inaccessible biome within the Graveyard. The entrance was located behind an unlocked five BSC door that was located in the Graveyard.
Leave a Reply