The first battle you’ll fight will be the two Rifle Warrior Monks and a Flame Thrower Warrior Monk. There will be a second battle with 2 Flame Thrower Warrior Monks and a one-shot YKT-63. The next battle will be against two Rifle Warrior Monks plus a Flame Thrower Warrior Monk.
The fourth group is two additional Flame Thrower Warrior Monks and another YKT-63. Then, two Rifle Warrior Monks and a YAT-99 will join the gathering. Following a string of real-time FMVs and events, Yuna’s Guardians must find her at the Temple of Bevelle’s Cloister of Trials. The Al Bhed Primer Vol. 22 can be found in Priest’s Passage.
Bevelle Temple Cloister of Trials
- Treasures: HP Sphere, Knight Lance.
- At the first crossroads, turn left. Follow the trail down to the finish.
- Then, take your Bevelle Sphere here and insert it into the pedestal.
- The pedestal should be pushed down and then returned to the area where it was.
- This time, avoid the 1st intersection and turn right on the next.
- Pick up one Sphere off the pedestal and place it in the slot in this area. This will open a new section within the abbey.
- Then, ride the platform to the North and return to the beginning point.
- Pay attention to the first intersection, then turn right at the second.
- Find the Sphere and place it on the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal to the North before returning to the beginning point.
- At the first intersection, turn left to reach the lower portion. Make a left to the glyph on the right.
- Ignore the 1st or 2nd intersection, then turn right at the 3rd intersection.
- Remove one Sphere off the pedestal and place it in the slot below. This will open up an entirely new path, marked with an inscription in purple.
- Reposition the pedestal on the track and return it south to the point where it started.
- Stay away from the first intersection. Instead, turn right at the second. Then, take your Glyph Sphere from here, and place it on the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal back to the North and back to the beginning point.
- Pay attention to the 1st and 2nd intersections, Then turn left at the 3rd intersection.
- Remove the Glyph Sphere from the pedestal and place it in the slot to the North to get it to the Destruction Sphere.
- Push the pedestal and return it north to the point where you started.
- Ignore the 1st junction and turn left on the second.
- Place your Destruction Sphere into the slot in which you received it. The Glyph Sphere will then replace this. This will open up a new route.
- Then, ride the platform to the North before returning to where you started.
- Ignore the 2nd and 1st intersections and turn left at the 3rd intersection.
- Use your Bevelle Sphere here and insert it into the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal to the North and return to the starting point.
- Turn right at the first intersection; move the pedestal to the south and continue to the new area.
This is where you can take the chest east to get the HP Sphere. It will reveal a sparkling surface on the floor. Place your feet on it, and the pedestal will appear closer to you. Pick up one of the spheres from the pedestal and place the Sphere into the slot to the right. Move the pedestal to the west to gain the chest using the Knight Lance on the other side. Return and climb the steps to the left.
- Treasures Elixir Mega Potion, Blk Magic Sphere, White Magic Sphere, Skill Sphere, Lucid Ring and 10,000 gold.
You can save your game here. Follow the path towards the left (east). After that, go to the left (North). There is the room that has the Mega Potion. Kimahri is in the room. Return to save the Sphere but proceed toward the left (west). Turn left at the top (south), and you’ll discover a room with an old glyph that is functional. Making use of it will trigger the teleportation devices of Via Purifico. Find the Elixir in the treasure chest located in the room. Go to the next room, further north if you look from the right (east), to find an unfinished area with a treasure box containing the magical Sphere. Lulu will be right next to it. Return to the tinitiallysphere at the beginning and then go to the North. There’s an area to your left side where you’ll discover an undiscovered treasure chest that contains the Blk Magic Sphere. In the same room, you’ll find a Teleportation device on the floor. Step on it. This triggers a second glyph device to be activated. Leave the room and go to the North, towards the second save sphere. There is Auron in the room.
Save or touch the save sphere, tet the HP or MP refill and then make it to the west. You’ll come oss a teleporfacingn faces the gates wes. Ph’ssph’s arrow is facing doing to t will teleport service. Doing this will teleport you to the opposite part of the gate. There are three treasure chests, including Skill Sphere, Lucid Ring and 10,000 Gil. Make sure to press the teleportation button when the glyph is pointed east, and you will be able to leave the room. You can teleport or sprint toward that second saving Sphere, where you’ll find Auron. When you reach it, turn towards the North and exit via Purifico.
boss battle – Grothia, Pterya, Spathi
Yuna will be the only player in this fight. You can use any Aeon you like, preferably ones with components (Shiva, Ifrit, Ixion) to recuperate whenever your Aeons suffer severe damage. Be aware that Grothia begins with a full Overdrive gauge, which means you must Shield the first time you turn.
You’ll be in control of Tidus right now. You will find a gold chest that is sold
Items left behind items you can purchase the items you left behind. You can save your game. You can swim to the second saved globe, and an undead Evrae is revealed.
When the fight resumes, Evrae Altana will be victimized by the Zombie status right from the beginning, which means that any healing magical or other items can harm his health. Then, utilize two Phoenix Downs to finish him off.
After the fight, you can go back to save. Continue on North to take the Avenger for Tidus and the chance to fight again for Wakka. The group reunites on the Highbridge for another boss fight this time Seymour Natus.
boss battle – Seymour Natus
Make sure you use the entire Trigger Commands. You can forget about Seymour and focus all your attention on Morti body. Make sure that Yuna casts all four Nuls for your group. When Morti body is at a low HP, the spell will take 4000 HP of Seymour. Additionally, releasing Refect on Seymour will stop Morti body from recovering him. Be aware that how much HP it drains decreases each time you beat it. However, it can assist. If you believe that the drain of Mortibody isn’t enough, opt for Seymour. Please do not use your Aeons on this site unless they’re in Overdrive since Seymour is equipped with the ability to banish.
- Treasure: Lucid Ring
Engage with everyone and then head down to the intersection. Go straight down, and you’ll see Kimahri there. Speak to him, and Kimahri will direct you toward your destination. Tidus will locate Yuna there during The Holy Spring, and an event will be scheduled to begin in a matter of seconds. After the event, everyone rested, and Yuna’s Lucid Ring from the treasure chest was in the back. Follow the right-hand side road across the intersection to get to the Calm Lands.