Battle Action Replay Codes (US)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Action Replay Codes (US)
The following page will be dedicated to each the Action Replay Codes I’ve got to play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (US) on Nintendo Gamecube. If you’re in search of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (UK) Action Replay Codes I suggest that you click the link to go to the page instead.
If you’re making use of Dolphin, or the Dolphin Gamecube Emulator and are struggling to find out how to set the codes working, you’re in the right place! Take a look at my How to set up Action Replay codes on Dolphin as well as my How to set up Gecko code in Dolphin tutorials. Both guides can give you with the information you need to set up the Gecko Codes codes working.
This is a cheat codes which are obtained by entering button sequences or different ways.
- Green Hill Zone The goal is to collect all 180 Emblems, and enable this 3D Green Hill Zone. Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog 1.
- Hidden Secretary Theme If you’re at The Theme Select screen, rotate the Control Stick clockwise till you can hear a chime sound. Then, you should be able to choose the Secretary Theme.
- Final Stage For you to play the final and final part of this game, you must complete each of the Hero and Dark side-story games. Once you’ve completed this you can enter story mode . A The Last Stage? menu selection should be available within the Hero and Dark Side selections.
- Further Karts • Complete each task for each character in the story (ranking doesn’t matter) and you’ll be able to unlock the new karts for the character. Simply highlight their image on the screen that you select and click .
- Scene Select.: Beat the story mode.
- Alternate costumes Complete each assignment for each character that has the “A” rank, and you’ll be able to unlock the new outfit for the character. Simply highlight their photo on the select screen , then hit .
- 1P Kart Race You must complete one of Route 101 (Hero) or Route 280 (Dark) to unlock Kart Race in single-player mode.
- 2P Kart Race Complete each of Route 101 (Hero) and Route 280 (Dark) and Kart Race in 2P Battle will be accessible.
- Dark Boss Attack You can beat the game using your Dark Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play. Boss Attack is basically a Time Attack to see how fast you can defeat every boss that are on your Dark Side.
- Hero Boss Attack Beat the game using your Hero Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play.
- The entire Boss Attack: Beat the three main stories to get Boss Attack in 1P Play. This mode blends with the Hero, Dark, and the final bosses.
- Level 4-player games You must beat Final Rush or Final Chase in the Hero or Dark side. The level 4 stage that you defeat will appear in 2-player mode.
- Hero Chao Garden The goal is to raise an Hero Chao with one of the three Hero characters. Keep feeding and training the Hero Chao to the point that it will develop (creates the tear-like cocoon). After it develops, climbing stairs will appear in the top of your Chao lobby that leads towards the Hero Garden.
- Dark Chao Garden Create an Dark Chao with one of the three Dark characters. Keep feeding and training the Dark Chao and soon it will change (creates an tear-shaped cocoon). After it develops and the stairs descend, they will be in the center of the Chao lobby.
- Diamond & Onyx Chao Races Be the first to win the minimum of one race in the Aquamarine, Garnet, Peridot as well as Topaz Chao Races to unlock these races.
- Jewel Races Complete all four of the races from the beginning and earn the emblem. The Jewel races are unlocked.
- Super Level for Chao Karate: Complete all three of the initial problems on Chao Karate using the same Chao and that Chao (and the Chao alone) will now be able to the ability to access a super Level.
- Balls for Dark Garden: Win the first two degrees for Dark Race. Dark race.
- Ball to Hero Garden The goal is to win the first two stages within the Hero race.
- Balls for Normal Garden: Win the first four level in the Challenge race.
- Broom to win all 5 stages in topaz. Topaz race.
- Car You can win all three different levels in the Mushroom Forest race.
- Chao TV: Win all 12 Challenge Races.
- Jack In The Box Normal Garden: Win the first 8 challenges.
- Note in the bottle Win all five stages from the Diamond race.
- Pencil Case The goal is to win all five stages from the Onyx race.
- Image Book The goal is to win all five levels of the Peridot Race.
- Pogo Stick: You can win all five different levels in the Garnet race.
- Radio for Dark Garden: Win all 4 Dark Races.
- Rattle to win all 3 stages of Block Canyon Race. Block Canyon Race.
- Rocking Horse for Hero Garden: Win all 4 Hero Races.
- Shovel to win all 3 stages of the Crab Pool race.
- Sonic Cuddly Toy The goal is to win all 5 stages of The Aquamarine race.
- Watering Can: Get all 3 levels completed from the Stump Valley race.
- Shovel Chao Toy: Win the 3 Crab Pool races.
- Toy Car Chao Toy You can win all three Mushroom Races in the Forest.
- Watering Can Chao Toy You can win all three Stump Valley events.
- Rattle Chao Toy: Win the 3 Block Canyon races.
All I could find Action Replay Code for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Always Low Time
Tons Of Emblems
Hold Y For Super Turbo
Hold Z+A For Super Jump
D-Pad Up For Huge Size
D-Pad Down For Mini Size
D-Pad Left For Normal Size
Have Chao Garden Key
ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING AT THE
VERY END OF THE LEVEL BEFORE
JUMPING INTO THE GOAL
L+R For Chao Set 1
L+R+Z For Chao Set 2
L+R+X For Chao Set 3