The egocentric queen Atziri caused into the Vaal civilization into a dark era of terror and sacrifice almost two millennia ago. Many died as a result of her insatiable pursuit of everlasting youth, a quest which led to an event that destroyed the Vaal civilisation in a single day. However, Atziri is still in a slumbering place that is now beginning to be leaking back into the world of Wraeclast. As the queen is rising again her corruption is spreading throughout Wraeclast. Atziri, the queen Atziri is a must-be defeated.
Chris Wilson, GGG
Atziri queen of Vaal has been added to Path of Exile in Patch 1.1.0 ( Ambushand Invasion League). The main antagonist is Atziri. of the sacrifice in the Vaal expansion. According to the legend, Atziri was the Queen of Vaal and was the ruler of Vaal. Vaal Empire. Her the thaumaturgist was Doryani.
Atziri is thought to be one of the most difficult Bosses to defeat in Path of Exile. You can battle her with The sacrifice Set within the Map on your Device to unlock Portals to the Apex of Sacrifice, or you can use the Mortal Set to take on Uber Atziri within the Alluring Abyss.
Atziri – Sacrifice Set:
- Sacrifice at Dusk
- Sacrifice at Noon
- Sacrifice at Midnight
- Sacrifice at Dawn
Uber Atziri – Mortal Set:
- Mortal Grief
- Mortal Ignorance
- Mortal Rage
- Mortal Hope
Atziri is also battled in Atziri’s temple of Atzoatl within at the Throne of Atziri.
Alongside the regular Loot, atziri also offers a set of diverse unique items which can be redeemed after having defeated her
- Atziri’s Promise
- Atziri’s Step
- Doryani’s Catalyst
- Atziri’s Disfavour
- Triumvirate Authority
- Doryani’s Invitation Fire Cold Lightning
Atziri may also drop an extra base chest item that is unique to Atziri:
- Sacrificial Garb
Atziri She throws her spear in straight lines, dealing bleeding when struck.
Empowered Spear Throw
Atziri is firing a shot of spears from cones, dealing bleeding when hit.
Atziri casts Flameblast on the inside of. The ability gradually increases to the point of exploding with the ability to deal Fire Damage .
Atziri casts two overlapping Flameblasts which cover half the arena that covers the entire arena, dealing Fire Damage While infiltrating
Your Fire Resistance . This skill is fatal to the most common builds. Movement skills like Dash or
Flame Dash Help you avoid an to avoid the.
Atziri casts Storm Call at random places on the on random locations in the arena. The designated areas are hit by a huge lightning strike
Bolt after a short delay, dealing Lightning Damage throughout the process. Base duration: 3 seconds.
Empowered Storm Call
Atziri casts an enhanced version of Storm Call randomly within the arena in rapid in quick.
Storm Call’s modified version Storm Call deals heavy Lightning Damage and has a duration base of 2.5 seconds. The base duration is 2.5.
Atziri is split into four versions of herself 75% , 50% and 25% Health .
You must eliminate one copy in order to prevent the splitting phase from occurring
One holds a spear , and shoots a single projectile towards you, inflicting the victim with bleeding.
One is a fiery person and can cast Flameblast .
One is struck by lightning on her hands She is casting Storm Call randomly located areas.
Mirrors reflect 100% of and reflect 100% of Elemental damage taken.
Atziti protects herself, turning invulnerable while she summons minions. The created Monsters
Begin walking toward Atziri and heal her when you have reached her. Be sure to eliminate the minions as quickly is possible to restore Flask
Charges, in addition to stop Atziri from eating the minions in order to heal Health .
Before you can take on Atziri, the Queen of the Vaal You must traverse your way to the Apex of Sacrifice. The Map is divided into seven areas:
- An area of safety once you are on the Map.
- A web of Vaal chambers, stuffed with Totems and Constructs.
- Large room with the first mini boss “Vessel of the Vaal”.
- Another mesh made of Vaal chambers.
- A spacious room with the second mini boss “The Trio”.
- The third mesh is made composed of Vaal chambers.
- A vast room that houses Atziri the The Queen of Vaal.
Vessel of the Vaal
When you are in the Area and walk towards the center of the area to begin activating The Vessels that make up the Vaal. After a few minutes, two large structures appear, each with their abilities in the order listed below, based upon their arms:
- Slam – and Fire Damage .
- Laser – Lightning Damage Always Shocks.
- Icestorm – Cold Damage Duration: 5 seconds it each hit at every 0.06 seconds.
- Ball Lightning – Lightning Damage , Duration: 8 seconds.
- Summon Minion Up to 8 minions for each cast.
It is important to take on each boss simultaneously, trying to take them down simultaneously. If one vessel dies, the other gets empowered and can use enhanced versions of each of the abilities.
The Trio is composed of 3 enemies: Q’ura, Y’ara’az and A’alai. Each boss has their own set of abilities and is strengthened and healed when one of the three dies.
- Demon Cleave – it applies two stacks of Corrupted Blood On the line.
- Empowered Demon Cleave – uses 8 stacks of Corrupted Blood On the line.
- Dual Strike
- Fire Enrage 200% in addition Fire Damage , Duration: 5 seconds.
- Empowered Fire Enrage 350% extra Fire Damage , Duration: 10 seconds.
- Rain of Arrows
- Firestorm – Impacts Every 0.09 seconds, time 4 seconds.
- Empowered Firestorm – Impacts each 0.13 seconds, time: 30 seconds.
It is suggested to first kill A’alai as her powers are deadly and are unable to be kited.
Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
When you meet Atziri and she welcomes her with a spear followed by a range of abilities. The battle itself is split into three parts, which are arranged according to the amount of health lost or the duration of the fight:
Atziri is equipped with a damage reflector, which makes her extremely dangerous to battle. Additionally, she is able to reflect curses. The abilities she uses are all available from the beginning: Spear Throw, Flameblast and Storm Call, as well as the enhanced versions. If you’re looking to know more about her capabilities be sure to go through her abilities breakdown section.
Atziri protects herself, making her impervious to injury as she spawns monsters. They walk towards her and consume upon reaching Atziri and restore her health. Although they are invulnerable to harm, Atziri restores her Energy Shield . Use this opportunity to replenish your Flasks when you kill her enemies.
Atziri divides into four versions of herself 75% , 50% and 25% Health .
You must end one copy in order in order to prevent the splitting phase from occurring
- A spear is held by one of the players and fires one projectile towards you, inflicting bleeding.
- One is a fiery person and can cast Flameblast.
- One lady has lightning in her palm She is using the Storm Call randomly on locations.
- Mirrors reflect and it reflects 100% of physical and Elemental harms.
The Alluring Abyss (Uber Atziri)
To defeat the more difficult variant to defeat the more difficult version of Atziri (Uber Atziri), you need to put your Mortal Set into your Map Device to allow you to access Portals towards The Alluring Abyss. To form your Set, you will need to gather mortal Grief, Mortal Ignorance, Mortal Rage and Mortal Hope.
These Uber-Fragments can be found in the normal Atziri Encounter , and are used for farming through Sacrifice Sets . They also drop in League Mechanics that have Fragments as their reward like Legion , Blight , Delirium to mention to mention a to name a few. It is also possible to collect those Fragments to name a few. Divination Cards , Incubators, Incursion Temple and Alluring Vaal Side Areas.
Its skills Uber Atziri uses are the same as those used in the regular battle. The different is that Uber Atziri’s Uber version is more damaging and has more life and is also enraged. Enraged, she has 20% of the action speed .
In addition to her usual items, Uber Atziri has specific boss drops like:
- Atziri’s Acuity
- Atziri’s Reflection
- Atziri’s Rule
- The Vertex
- Pledge of Hands
- Triumvirate Authority
- Atziri’s Splendour
Atziri may also drop an extra base chest item for the chest:
- Sacrificial Garb
- Victorious Fate
- Atziriwas The final Queen of the Vaal civilization.
- Before you can fight her, you need to navigate your way to the final stage of sacrifice.
- The Map has 7 zones as well as two mini bosses. They are which is followed by Atziri as the main boss.
- Eliminate your Vessels that are part of Vaal simultaneously, and one of them rages when the second is killed.
- When you are fighting the Trio Try to take out A’alai first. She is the toughest to take on.
- It is advised to bring Bleed Removal Flask and also an Ailment Prevention.
- Atziri is equipped with curse reflection and damage that makes her extremely risky to battle.
- Bring a blinking capability like Dash as well as Flaming Dash to block Atziri’s deadly abilities that are empowered by.