Legend of Legaia Cheats – PlayStation Cheats Wiki Guide
Legend of Legaia CodeBreaker Codes
This page has Legend of Legaia CodeBreaker cheat codes that can be used to cheat in Legend of Legaia, a game available for Playstation 1. The game’s playability depends on whether you’re playing the game on the physical console or using an emulator will determine the way you can use the cheat codes in this site. For those who are playing on a physical console, you require the physical CodeBreaker device to utilize the codes.
Anyone employing any Emulator will have an simpler time making these codes work (assuming the Emulator allows these codes). The most well-known emulators on using the Ps1 is ePSXe. If you’re looking to know how to utilize the codes listed here for the Emulator,
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – All Velen and Novigrad Places of Power
You’ll require around 500 dollars to perform this technique (5000 dollars). Buy 5 Seru bread. Visit the nearest shop and then sell the loaf for 3000 dollars. Utilize the gold to purchase additional coins and purchase more Seru bread. Repeat this process until you have many coins
Get All Ra-Seru Talismans
- Water Talisman: Visit any fishing location and fish..fish..fish. If you earn more than 20,000 points then the water egg will be accessible. Take it and go to Zalan. He will reward you with your water talisman. It gives the character wearer use the mule spell which costs 200 mp, however, it is worth it.
- Earth Talisman The Earth Talisman is available at the muscle dome, and make 100,000 coins. Go to the counter for prizes and pick up an earth egg. Speak to Zalan and he will hand an earth-themed talisman. It can provide the wearer with the ability to cast the plasma spell.
- Light Talisman: When you have the light egg you received from Cara go to Zalan. Then you get your Light Talisman. The wearer is able to use the most powerful healing spell available in the game, the Horn Resurrector which can restore all HP, even when the character in question has passed away.
- Dark Talisman: Once Songi is dead, go towards The West Woz forest. Take the dark stone from the chest located at the origin tree. Bring it to Zalan and obtain it as the Dark talisman. It grants you the power of Jedo.
- Evil Talisman All players must be at the level 99. Talk with Saryu within Ratayu. Saryu should hand you the key for the evil seru. Then, go to the room in which you found the Juggernaut. You will find yourself at near the bottom of the hallway and you will find an open chest inside which is the wicked tailsman.
Once you’ve revived the Genesis trees within Rim Elm, head to the second level in Rim Elm’s weapon shop. Rim Elm shop for weapons. The second floor is where you can find a cabinet that has an account card with points. When you buy items from any retailer, you accrue points. They can then be utilized to cause damage to monsters. The number of points is equivalent to what amount that the monster is hit with.
Below are a few of the moves performed by Noa. Be aware that certain moves require a book before they are able to be utilized.
- Acrobatic Blitz – Up, Down, Down
- Bird Step – Down, Down, Down, Up
- Blizzard Bash – Right, Left, Down, Down
- Dolphin Attack – Right, Right, Left, Right,
- Frost Breath – Left, Left, Right, Right (Hyper)
- Hurricane Kick – Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Right (Hyper)
- Lizard Tail – Right, Up, Down, Up
- Mirage Lancer – Right, Right, Up, Up
- Noa’s Ark – Left, Up, Right, Down, Up, Left, Up, Down, Right (Miracle)
- Rushing Gail – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right
- Sonic Javelin – Right, Down, Right
- Super Javelin – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right (Super)
- Super Tempest – Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up (Super)
- Swan Driver – Down, Up, Up, Up
- Tempest Break – Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up
- Tough Love – Down, Up, Down, Left, Right
- Vulture Blade – Left, Left, Right, Left, Right (Hyper)
- Triple Lizard – Low, Low, Low, High, High, High, Low, High (Super)
Below are some moves by Vahn. Be aware that certain moves must be taught through books before they are utilized.
- Burning Flare: Right, Down, Left, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Charging Scorch: Down, Right Up
- Cross Kick: Down, Down, Down, Up
- Cyclone: Down, Up, Up, Up
- Fire Blow: Right, Right, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Hurricane: Up, Up, Down, Down
- Hyper Elbow: Left, Right, Left
- PK Combo: Down, Up, Up, Left
- Power Punch: Left, Left, Down
- Pyro Pummel: Left, Right, Up, Left
- Rolling Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Slash Kick: Up, Down, Left
- Spin Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left
- Somersault: Up, Down, Up
- Tornado Flame: Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
- Vahn’s Craze: Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left (Miracle Art)
- Fire Tackle: Left, Right, Left, Left, Down, Right, Up (Super)
- Power Slash: Down, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left (Super)
- Maximum Blow: Down, Right, Up, Down, Left, Left, Down (Super)
- Rolling Out: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Tri-Somersault: Up, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down, Up
Easy 50 Coins
At the Muscle Dome, you can play Baka Fighter and pick any of the characters. In the first fight, tap repeatedly until you’ll be perfect. In the second battle you need to tap repeatedly X and voila! Another perfect. After that, repeatedly tap O to fight the third time to make it a perfect. If XAIN enters the fight repeat tapping O repeatedly. This may not work initially but eventually, you’ll be able to break through after some strikes. This is the best method to follow for the first few fights, but after Xain it can get difficult.
Easy Muscle Dome Fighting
To earn a large amount of coins at the muscle Dome, here’s the best way to do:
Fundraise 40,000 gold before heading to the Warehouse located on the 7th floor. Make a deal with the kid for a lower price of 400.000 G to purchase the holy grail.
Complete the sequence by Uri Mais and you will receive The Fire Droplet, but DO NOT EVER PRESENT it to Dr. USHA!!!!! Go through the inventory and note it’s there is a Fire Droplet keeps AP at 100. Hmmmm.
Get with the Life Grail, Fire Droplet as well as the Wonder Amulet, and fight the professional course. Since you’ve not traveled through Nivora Ravie’s course, you would not be fight, and you will only fight to round 8, but you still you will earn more than 13,000 coins!
The only drawback is that you aren’t able to gain an War God Icon yet, until you’ve fought the entire 13 players. However, you can obtain the Ra-Seru spell Palma prior to fighting Koru and it’ll be easy!
Following the Soren event on the summit of Mt. Dini and return at the summit once more to face a boss hidden from view, Lapis. This item allows the character who wears it to fight using 0-15 combat arts per round. However, it make the character uncontrollable.
The developers of the game took inspiration from another RPG’s grotesquely powerful bosses when they decided to think Lapis up. He hammers immediately using an assault that drained your characters of MP and then keeps them depleted. Then , he strikes the player with attacks which cause more damage than his last boss Cort! With no healing spells it’s a very brutal battle.
Fight Xian in Baka Fighter
At the 4th stage in Baka Fighter after beating the Wolf at stage 4, press X repeatedly when your score is displayed. You will receive a message that reads, “HOLD IT! STOP that, OR I’ll MAKE YOU FIXED.” !!”. The next fight will be against Xain. You must defeat him to earn 50 coins.
Defeat Zeto Easily
When you enter Zeto’s Dungeon and exit with a door that is open to the wind. Go towards Biron Monastery. Biron Monastery. Purchase an Deep Sea Jewel and return. If Zeto makes a Big Wave, it will only cause 3 or four hundred damages.
Please note that your characters should be at a level of 10. or more.
Sell Bread for Cash
If you are at Sol Get some tokens and go to the slot machines. Make sure you are patient enough to win the bonus game. Try to score three 10, or anything else that is extremely significant. Repeat the process until you’ve got between 3,500 and five thousand or more tokens. You can exchange all the tokens you have for soru bread and then sell it at any grocery store in the town. You’ll earn three times the gold value for each slice of bread!
First get the Evil (Devil?) Medaillion. Give it to Vahn. Also, give him your finest accessories. Put him before the woman who let you into in the Battle Arena in Sol. Then turn on auto and fire “X”. Keep it on for a bit and then poof! A lot of money!
To obtain to obtain the Camera Stone go to Vidna after you’ve destroyed Dohati’s Castle and then go to the house to PEPE’s home. Speak to the man who is in the area to purchase the Camera Stone for 100G.
It is possible that the Camera Stone will break after five times of use. It is possible to purchase another camera stone from this individual.
There’s a hidden platinum card that is in the game. After you have revived the second genesis tree after the first time you meet Noa return the castle. Drake Castle. Go to the room in which The King’s seal was. You can press X right in front of the cracked wall, and you’ll receive your platinum credit card. With this card , you’ll be able to purchase concealed (blue) items at most shops.
haggling with merchants
In Sol In Sol, there’s In Sol, there’s Kid in the warehouse who sells a product that will increase your life’s total by 25 percent. The first offer he makes is a scam. Always ask for a price that is lower and don’t offer less than 40,000.
Read More : The Legend of Dragoon Cheats and Hints
War God Icon
After you have completed the Absolute Fortress and clearing your Master Course of the Muscle Dome in Sol for this accessory that lets the wearer attack two times in one turn.
Be the Chicken King!
Go to Muscle Paradiseand go through each level of the Coliseum fights: Beginner, Expert Master, Expert, and Beginner. Start by running away from the first battle of each and you will be awarded an accessory known as Chicken King, which allows you to safely escape from battles that are regular (not bosses, however). Utilize it in conjunction along with Chicken Heart and the Chicken Heart and the Chicken Safe to master the art of being timid!
In Rim Elm, in Rim Elm is an unnamed boss known as Queen Bee. To defeat Queen Bee you need to locate the southernmost tree in Rim Elm. Then, push an X on it, and the fight will begin. Be careful! Queen Bee has 3 other Bees and she can hit hard and fast. I suggest you play at least level 13 and wearing the best armor you can at this moment in the game. If you defeat Queen Bee you’ll be awarded the Honey, which boosts your stats by a factor of ten. Or you could give this the Nene and she’ll cook an Elm Cake.
Below are some moves from Gala. It is important to note that some moves need to be taught through books before they are utilized.
- Back Punch – Left, Right, Left
- Battering Ram – Left, Right, Down
- Biron Rage – Right, Right, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Left (Miracle Art)
- Black Rain – Up, Left, Down, Down
- Bull Horns – Left, Up, Right, Down, Left
- Electro Thrash – Up, Left, Down, Right, Left
- Explosive Fist – Right, Right, Left, Left, Left (Hyper)
- Flying Knee Attack – Down, Up, Left
- Guillotine – Left, Up, Left
- Head Splitter – Left, Up, Up
- Iron Head – Up, Down, Down
- Lightning Storm – Right, Right, Up, Left (Hyper)
- Neo Raising – Left, Left, Right, Up, Left
- Neo Raising X2 – Left, Right, Left, Up, Left, Left, Right, Up, Left (Super Art)
- Side Kick – Down, Down, Up, Up
- Thunder Punch – Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
Once you have all of the Characters Art moves, which includes those of the Hyper or Miracle art, head to the tree from which your character’s Ra-Seru was from to gain the Meta/Vahn’s power. The spell is Terra/Noa’s, as well as Ozma/Gal spell. Also, when you receive the Ra-Seru eggs of Cara (give your music that she gifted to the pianist at the Jazz Club, then go back to Buma and speak to Cara) Give the egg the egg to Zalan at Jeremi. Zalan will provide you with an accessory that allows you to utilize the Horn spell, which replenishes your HP even in the event that you die. It costs total of 200 mp for casting.
Second War God and 19 Attacks Per Turn
To earn to obtain the 2nd War God Icon, achieve more than 100,000 points in Buma. Buma fish hole. It won’t appear in the prize area until after you’ve earned earned the points.
Utilize your War God Icon in conjuction with the Evil Medallion from Lapis at the highest point of Mt. Dhini and the War God Icon that you get when you complete the Master Course at the Muscle Dome. You have the option of attacking 19 times during a turn.
Legend of Legaia Noa Codes
This page contains CodeBreaker/Gameshark cheat codes for Legend of Legaia, a game for Playstation 1. Depending on if you’re playing this game on a physical console or an emulator will determine how you use the codes found on this page. People using a physical console will need to purchase a physical CodeBreaker/Gameshark device to use the codes.
Anyone who is using an Emulator will have a much easier time getting these codes to work (assuming your Emulator supports them). One of the most popular Emulators for the Ps1 is ePSXe and if you’d like to learn how to use the codes on this page for that Emulator, check out my how to get cheat codes to work with ePSXe guide.
Don’t see the code you’re looking for on this page? Return to my Legend of Legaia Gameshark/CodeBreaker Codes index page and look for your code there instead!
Level 99: 80084C4C 0063
100 AP All Times: 80084C2A 0064
Terra Activated at Level 9: 30084CB4 0012
Magic Slot Activator: 30084C58 0024
Spell 1 Level 9: 30084C7D 0009
Spell 2 Level 9: 30084C7E 0009
Spell 3 Level 9: 30084C7F 0009
Spell 4 Level 9: 30084C80 0009
Spell 5 Level 9: 30084C81 0009
Spell 6 Level 9: 30084C82 0009
Spell 7 Level 9: 30084C83 0009
Spell 8 Level 9: 30084C84 0009
Spell 9 Level 9: 30084C85 0009
Spell 9 Level 10: 30084C86 0009
Spell 9 Level 11: 30084C87 0009
Spell 9 Level 12: 30084C88 0009
All Arts Unlocked