Path of Exile Archnemesis recipe list and strategies to maximize Archnemesis loot
Let the loot explosions begin with these Archnemesis-inspired recipes.
Are you looking for the most effective Archnemesis recipes for Path Of Exile’s newest Archnemesis league? Each new Path Of Exile league introduces a brand new mechanic that promises new material and highly rewarding rewards. The system of Archnemesis in this league appears basic on the surface, however, if you dig deeper into the game’s mechanics, things become more complicated and rewarding. If you’re unsure of how to maximize the benefits of Archnemesis We’re here to assist. Here’s a comprehensive listing of every reward as well as recipe. We also have as well as an outline of the recipes process, and an outline of the best strategies.
The entire Path Of Exile Archnemesis recipe and their modifications
A first listing of the Archnemesis moderators, along with their benefits, and the recipe needed for their creation. If you’re not able to master the recipe system yet we’ll help you understand it in the following paragraphs. We’ve broken the modifiers into four levels to help you understand the information. Tier 1 modifiers are part of the global drop pool. Tier 2 modifiers are constructed using the combination from Tier 1 modifiers Tier 3s are constructed using a combination of modifiers from Tier 1 as well as 2 modifiers and Tier 4s are created using an amalgamation of 2 and/or 3 modifiers. 2 or 3 modifiers.
Read More : Paper Mario TYD US Action Replay Codes
Tier 1 (global drop) modifiers
- Arcane Buffer (Essence)
- Berserker (Uniques)
- Bloodletter (Corrupted jewelry/weapons)
- Bombardier (armor, weapons)
- Bonebreaker (random items and weapons)
- Chaosweaver (gems)
- Consecrator (fragments)
- Deadeye (jewelry and armor)
- Dynamo (random items, jewelry)
- Echoist (random items, currency)
- Flameweaver (weapons)
- Frenzied (random items)
- Frostweaver (armor)
- Gargantuan (currency)
- Hastened (random items)
- Incendiary (random objects or weapons)
- Juggernaut (Harbinger)
- Malediction (Divination cards)
- Obscure (increased rewards)
- Overcharged (jewelry)
- Permafrost (random items or armor)
- Sentinel (armor)
- Soul Conduit (maps)
- Steel-Infused (weapons)
- Stormweaver (jewelry)
- Toxic (random objects or gems)
- Vampiric (Fossils)
Tier 2 modifier recipes
- Rejuvenating = gargantuan and vampiric (currency Rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Corrupter = Bloodletter + Chaosweaver (Abyss and drops corrupted items)
- Assassin = Deadeye + Vampiric (currency)
- Hexer = Chaosweaver + Echoist (Essencces)
- Entangler = Toxic + Bloodletter (Fossils)
- Necromancer is Bombardier + overcharged (random items, the rewards are rolled two more times)
- Drought Bringer = Malediction + Deadeye (Labyrinth)
- Hexer = Chaosweaver + Echoist (Essences)
- Evocationist = Flameweaver + Frostweaver + Stormweaver (random items, armor, weapons, jewelry)
- Treant Horde = Toxic + Sentinel + Steel-Infused (Monster has minions who give random reward)
- Invulnerable = Sentinel + Juggernaut + Consecrator (Delirium, Metamorph)
- Frost Strider = Frostweaver + Hasted (armor)
- Storm Strider = Stormweaver + Hasted (jewelry)
- Flame Strider = Flameweaver + Hasted
- Executioner = Frenzied + Berserker (Legion, Breach)
- Magma Barrier = Incendiary + Bonebreaker (weapons)
- Ice Prison is Permafrost and Sentinel (armor Rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Heralding Minions = Dynamo + Arcane Buffer
- Mana Siphoner = Consecrator Dynamo (jewelry Rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Mirror Image = Echoist + Soul Conduit (Scarabs and rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Empowering Minions = Necromancer + Executioner + Gargantuan (Blight, Ritual)
Tier 3 modifier recipes
- “Effigy” = Hexer plus Malediction and The corrupter (divination cards, the rewards are rolled a second time)
- Crystal-Skinned = Rejuvenating + Permafrost + Berserker (Harbinger)
- Temporal Bubble = Juggernaut + Hexer + Arcane Buffer (Heist, Expedition)
- Empowered Elements = Evocationist Steel-infused Chaosweaver (uniques the rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Trickster = Overcharged + Assassin + Echoist
- Soul Eater = Necromancer + Soul Conduit + Gargantuan (maps)
- Tukohama-touched = Executioner + Bonebreaker and Magma Barrier (weapons and rewards, as well as fragments are rolled four times more)
- Corpe Detonator is Necromancer and Incendiary (divination cards)
- Abberath-touched = Fire Strider + Frenzied and Rejuvenating (jewelery and maps, as well as rewards are rolled four additional times)
Tier 4 modifier recipes
- Lunaris-touched = Frost Strider Invulnerable, Empowering Minions (uniques and all reward types offer the option of an extra reward)
- Solaris-touched = invulnerable + Magma Barrier, Empowering Minions (Scarabs All reward types offer another reward)
- Arakaali-touched = Corpe Entangler + Detonator (all rewards are divination types)
- Innocence-touched = Lunaris-touched + Solaris-touched + Mirror Image + Mana Siphoner
- (all rewards are currencies)
- Shakari’s Touch = Drought Bringer, Entangler and Soul Eat (all reward types are exclusive)
- Kitava-touched = Tukohama-touched + Abber + Corrupter + Corpe Detonator (rewards are multiplied by two)
- The Brine King is touched = Ice Prison + Storm Strider + Heralding Minions (rewards are rolled 6 more times)
Archnemesis Recipe system explained
If you come across the Archnemesis statue and press the button that is above the statue, you’ll get presented with four modifier slots as well as an overview at the Archnemesis inventory. To make a recipe and gain a higher-level modifier, just take on an Archnemesis monster using all modifiers. As an example, let’s say I’d like to design an Frost Strider modifier. The ingredients include Frostweaver as well as Hasted. Thus, I put one of them into The first Archnemesis sculpture on my map. Hit activate, and take out the monster.
Then, I put the Hasted modifier into the next statue and click the activate button. This monster will come with modifications from both Frostweaver as well as Hasted.
When I defeat it the game will reward me with both Frostweaver along with Hasted rewards, as well as an entirely newly-created Frost Strider modifier.
Strategies for Archnemesis that work best use Treant Horde to reap huge rewards
There are numerous ways to mix and match different archnemesis-related modifiers to produce stunning loot explosions. There are however some combinations that are especially powerful. One of the most well-known utilizes Treant Horde along with different “Touched” modifiers to generate the rare and compounding rewards. Here’s the method.
Begin your Archnemesis off by introducing Treant Horde. This powerful modifier can create Treant minions around your archnemesis Each of them will drop additional, random rewards. It’s the best method to add additional objects to the Archnemesis however, those random rewards rarely amount to any value. However, we can change this by using either innocence-touched Shakari-touched, or even Arakaali-touched. Each of these triggers all rewards of the archnemesis to correspond with their rewards kind. The currency that is infused with innocence Shakari-touched reward items are unique and Arakaali-touched rewards Divination Cards.
Then, apply Brine-King’s touch. This exceptionally-powerful modifier rerolls all rewards six times, then drops the rarest options. This can significantly weight your Archnemesis drops to the most rare options. Then, use either the touch of Abberath or Tukohama to roll rewards for a further four times. It is also possible to apply Kitava-touched to multiply the total reward. But, you’ll forfeit those important Rerolls.
Combining these factors creates a huge number of unique loot. Making all of these elements can take a lot of period of time but the final rewards are well worth it. When it comes to whether you should pick Innocence, Shakari, or Arakaali-touched at this point, it’s hard to make a decision. The currency drops that come from Innocence is likely to have the most secure value floor since you’re likely to receive at least one or two Exalted Orbs. Shakari-touched on however is a greater potential, with extremely valuable items such as Mageblood being a very real possibility. Arakaali-touched is likely to be the least viable alternative. There are a lot of valuable Divination Cards but none so valuable as Mageblood, Headhunter, or Mirror of Kalandra. If we can gather convincing evidence to show that any of the choices is the winner we’ll update here. In the moment we’re not able to gather enough evidence to make a conclusive conclusion.
All you have to do is make money from this Archnemesis mechanic! The long list of recipes might seem daunting however once you’ve figured out the areas to concentrate on, it will become less overwhelming. If you’ve never had the chance to join the archnemesis league and you’re in need of a new build then our guide to selecting a league’s starter will help. If you’re already slogging through maps, read the Atlas Strategies for passive trees guide to help you come up with some strategies. Anyone who is new to the game and needs an introduction to trading will benefit from our guide on how to trade guide to begin in the Path of Exile’s intricate economy.
Leave a Reply