The HMIS login refers to the Health Management Information System, while IHIP stands for Integrated Health Information Platform, also known as the Integrated Health Surveillance Program. These initiatives were initiated by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Their objective is to gather disease-related data at the district and state levels, which can be utilized during any pandemic. This article provides comprehensive information about the HMIS login and the process of daily data entry into the HMIS system.
What is HMIS Portal?
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare actively encourages the adoption of digitalization and offers online information to the general public. Individuals can conveniently access and utilize the provided services from the comfort of their own homes. The department has not yet released any official reports. If you are interested in obtaining details about the ‘HMIS Portal’, this post might prove beneficial.
About NHM(National Health Mission)
The central government’s flagship program, the national health mission, aims to address the healthcare requirements of the impoverished communities residing in both rural and urban areas. The primary objective of this mission is to establish a decentralized system wherein the community plays an active role. Furthermore, it strives to enhance the overall health conditions through diligent monitoring, continuous evaluation, and innovative approaches.
The national health mission comprises two distinct programs: the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), initiated on 5th April 2005, catering to the healthcare needs of the rural population, and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM), launched in 2013, focusing on the urban population.
How To Login Into HMIS
The step-by-step process for logging into hmis.nhp.gov.in is as follows:
1. Visit the official website.
2. On the home page, locate the sign-in option.
3. Click on the sign-in option to be redirected to the log-in page.
4. Enter your User Name, Password, and Captcha, then click on the sign-in button.
5. Once signed in, you will see the following screen.
6. Proceed to update facility details.
7. Enter the necessary details to be updated and click on “Yes”.
8. After clicking “Yes”, a confirmation request will appear on the screen, asking if you are sure you want to send an update request. Click on “Yes” to confirm.
9. By clicking “Yes”, the details entered will be sent for approval to the respective district admin and state admin.
10. Approval from the district admin/state admin is required for the requested health facility update to proceed further.
11. The message “Please wait for approval of health facility update” will appear on the screen.
12. Until the district admin/state admin approves the “Health facility Update Request”, the same screen will be shown when logging in, asking you to wait for the approval of the health facility update.
13. To obtain approval for the health facility update request, log in to your account. After logging in, the following screen will appear.
14. Click on the administration tab in the drop-down menu and select “List of Health Facility Requests”.
15. You will be directed to a screen where you can view the pending status of your health facility request. By clicking on the “View Approve or Reject” option, the admin status will be displayed as “Approved” if approved.
16. Now, the user needs to update their profile to start using the portal.
17. Click on “Update” after filling in the necessary details. After successful submission, the following screen will appear, indicating that your profile has been approved.
HMIS Username And Password
To reset your username and password, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of HMIS at https://hmis.nhp.gov.in/#!/
2. Once you are on the website, you will be directed to the Home page of HMIS.
3. Look for the login option and click on it.
4. The login page will appear on your screen.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the reset password option.
6. Enter your username and click on the submit button.
7. You will then be able to change your password.
Contact Details of HMIS Department
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact our toll-free helpline at 1800 1801104. Alternatively, you can reach us via tel-fax at 011-23737982 or email us at [email protected]. Our office is located on the 3rd floor of the Indian Red Cross Society in New Delhi-110001. If you are unable to find the help you need using the provided contact details, please click on the department’s address space for further assistance.
HMIS Data Entry Format
In order to perform data entry into HMIS, it is necessary to possess a user id and password. These credentials will allow you to log in to your account and commence the data entry process.
Upon successfully logging in to your chosen account, whether it be HSC User, PSC User, CHC User, SDH User, DH User, or DHQ User, you will be presented with three types of entry forms for data entry.
The first type is Daily Data Entry, which is specific to Health sub-centers (HSC). This type of entry is carried out using the user account assigned to the respective HSC.
The second type is Monthly Service Delivery, which consists of three sections. Part A focuses on the data elements related to Reproductive and Child Health. Part B covers Health Facility Services, while Part C deals with Stock-related information.
Please select the type of entry you wish to perform based on your requirements.
HMIS App Apk Download
To acquire the HMIS application, adhere to the provided guidelines. After successfully downloading the application, proceed to establish an account and access it by utilizing your designated user identification and password.
- Access the HMIS website by visiting https://hmis.nhp.gov.in/.
- Locate the download option on the main menu displayed on the homepage.
- Select the HMIS Android mobile app from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the aforementioned option.
- The application will be downloaded in Apk format.
- For the HMIS Apk mobile app download link, kindly click here.
FAQs for HMIS (hmis.nhp.gov.in) Portal 2024
What should be done if the data does not show in the portal?
Occasionally, the data may not be displayed on the website due to technical issues. In such circumstances, it is advisable to attempt accessing it at a later time.
HMIS full form
Health Management Information System
Can public users also login?
The user must possess a login ID in order to log in. If you possess the login ID, you can certainly proceed with the login process.
How to login into HMIS
Please visit the HMIS official website and navigate to the Home Page. From there, select the login option and proceed to fill in your login credentials. Finally, click on the login button to access your account.
Is the data of HMIS portal limited to any state only?
No, the data is not exclusively available for a specific state; rather, it is beneficial for all states within the country.